Gonzoe’s ‘Fuck ‘Yall’ – is it his song or a used instrumental ? Credits ?

It is on the All Out War Mixtape Vol 2. one of the best songs on it !! Im just wonderin if its really Gonzoe’s song cause it says ‘Exclusive’ track…but doesn’t it sound rather like sth Kanye West typical ?

I'd like to have the mixtape so that I could answer to your question. :( Couldn't buy it because it's only available on rapbay (fuck em). I just have 3 or 4 tracks. From what I've heard, it's not as good as Vol.1 (one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard) but 'Regime Muzik' is dope! BTW is the instrumental in Skrilla's 'Nigga Witta Trigga' an OG cause I think I've already heard it?

^^ They probably said that it's an "exclusive" cause Gonzoe was to release a mixtape on SAL records and some tracks were also on AOW 2. Young Skrilla is from New Orleans and he's Souljah Slim's stepbrother or something like that... He's signed to SAL records. Like he said on the track that I was talking about, he was introduced to the rap game by BG. He's just released a mixtape on SAL records called 'Supahero 2: Hot As A Heata' (volume 1 was an online mixtape). He also has his own crew called 'Squad Up'. You can check his official website for more informations: www.youngskrilla.com

Thx for the info on Skrilla's song Sniper. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online