Going To See Ghostface Tomorrow..

linx

Staff member
Has anyone seen him live? How is he? When I first heard about him coming I was really excited and shit cause I have been a Wu fan ever since I can remember. He's my favorite member as well. The fact that Sean Price is coming with him is extremely ill as well. I can't wait to hear him rip the Fishscale tracks and hopefully some of his other classics like "Ghost Deini", "One", "Poisonous Darts" and more!

:thumb:

linx

Staff member
I just got back from this shit and I gotta say it wasn't bad at all. Although I am a huge Ghostface fan (still a Sean Price fan too though), i'd have to say I was more impressed with Sean Price's performance. He did some dope songs and was on stage for about 45 mins to an hour.

Ghost did some classic songs and shit and of course some off Fishscale. Before he came out though, Theodore Unit did a few songs and they were dope. Trife ripped it. Ghost did songs like One, Nutmeg, Rainy Dayz, Triumph, CREAM and more. What got me real heated though was when Ghost brought like 30 chicks on stage. The shit got mad corny and they just started dancing with Ghost. There was this one fat broad that I was waiting for to get pushed off the fucking stage. She was annoying as fuck. This dance shit lasted like 15-20 mins and he could of used that time to rip some other kind of shit. Was a waste of time if you ask me and if I knew it would be the end, I would have left when that shit started.

I went with my boy and met some other kid I know there. We were in the front row at the beginning and somehow moved back slowly as the show went on. My back was killing me from working all day and I could hardly move my legs when it was time to go. So after it was over, I ran to the back to cop a shirt quick. There was a shitload of people coming and I made my way to the front of the line pretty fast. I was waiting to get a shirt and I finally got one. The problem was I couldn't get the fuck out.

There was people in back of me everywhere. Then Ghost and a few other dudes come up and sit at the table and start to sign shit. One of the dudes he was with was trying to bring the fucking table through and I couldn't fucking move. I could have got my shirt signed but I wanna wear the shit. Ghost was right there to sign it but I just left.

There was no trouble there thankfully. Usually some dumb shit pops off for no reason. I brought my blade like I always do just incase though. One fight almost started right in front of me and I was ready to fuck somebody up if I needed to. :laugh:

I saw him 2 years ago in a small building @ UMass, around when he dropped Pretty Toney. He came w/Capadonna and performed after Joe Budden. He was grinding with old chicks. He performed a lot of old stuff and put on a decent show, but it was real intimate you know? Nothing spectacular, like what you'd expect from performers like Nelly, Kanye, 50, etc.

linx

Staff member
roaches said:
Ghost over "CREAM"?
He just basically spit the other Wu members shit, he didn't spit anything of his over it. Everyone was just hyped to hear the song anyway. As far as the autograph, I didn't really give a fuck.

linx

Staff member
I don't wanna get my shirt autographed, I wanna wear it. Autographs are worthless to me anyway, although I did get a few posters signed by the Justus League. There was a mob and I could hardly move as it is.. I just wanted to get the fuck outta there.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
^ true that. Plus if u got a blade jutted into the side of ur ribs...im sure that u would have something else to say S O F I.
First off, I just wanted to use the "make me a sandwich" line. Plus, I always like to tease linx any chance I get.

As for your comment, if a blade is jutted into the side of my ribs, carrying a blade won't help. It will just escalate the situation.

Usually people that resort to carrying a knife/blade are the ones that want trouble. If you're scared of people that "want" trouble, put a vest on, strap yourself, and shut the fuck up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.