Godfather Don

Preach

Anyone like? I've grown very fond of him over the past few months. I know a lot of people have heard about him, but I don't often hear people talk about his shit. I take a liking to his music particularly because he's actually a pretty good producer, and he also does well as a rapper. Here's a couple of songs:

Godfather Don - The Architect
Godfather Don - Sleep
Godfather Don - Sadistic
Godfather Don - MC Assault

More info on releases if you like:
Godfather Don - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Godfather Don

On a side note, the label he was on, Hydra Entertainment, released a series of instrumental vinyls called "Hydrabeats". Each volume features 8-12 instrumentals by either Beatnuts, Godfather Don, A Kid Called Roots, etc. I have all volumes except for number two, with E-Boogie. If anyone can help me out... Anyway, here's a torrent with some of them as well as some other Hydra Entertainment releases by Screwball and its member Hostyle:

Hydra Entertainment Records Discography 1990s HIP HOP/RAP (download torrent) - TPB

Preach

Another side note, if you check out the blog that torrent came from you'll find a lot of nice label discog torrents.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.