Go DJ -Lil Wayne

Is it me or is this song "Go DJ" by Lil Wayne the best song off Tha Carter?

I"ve always liked the song, but just recently I've really started digging it even more. When I listen to it, the shit hypes me up like nothing else and just puts me in major party mode.

Mase

Hard beat, dope lyrics (for a single) and overall it is a very good song. IMO, the 3rd best track on the Album under "BM JR" and "I Miss My Dawgs".

roaches

Can someone explain to me, btw, why the video this song takes place in a prison? Was Baby saving all of the hoes and club rental fees for his own video? They should've shot it in 360 or something. Guarantee that'd added another 200k to The Carter's units.

Chronic

its linx! said:
Word @ Roaches. BM J.R. is too sick.
Cool :thumb: Last time you said you said that song wasn't too bad but you didn't like it that much. When'd you start appreciating Weezy?

roaches said:
Can someone explain to me, btw, why the video this song takes place in a prison? Was Baby saving all of the hoes and club rental fees for his own video? They should've shot it in 360 or something. Guarantee that'd added another 200k to The Carter's units.

I saw the making of the video for "Go D.J.", and Lil Wayne said that the reason he did the video in a jail setting is because he knew that everyone would expect him to make a club type video for it, and he wanted to throw everyone off, or something to that effect.......Still, the song is a hot track, regardless of the video, it still got and still gets mad airplay, so I doubt the fact the video took place in a jail did much to hinder the albums sales.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.