give cormega his props

17 min freestyle i must check this shit out?

Megas the shit, cant wait to hear the Lake and Mega album. As well as the new mega. Fav Mega song is prob the saga (remix).

Cormega = The Truth
Definately one of top 5 in the game... Many years in a row...
Many people ignore him but they don't know what they are missing. Cormega is the living legend!

Cormga been the shit since "affirmative action".. only thing is that his voice gives me a headache if i listen to him for more then 45 min str8..

I agree with everything you guys said. Except i like his voice. Best song i think by him is either love is love or every hood with fatal hussein.

Casey

Staff member
Try and find a freestyle track he did called "Reppin". Now that is the shiznit. Back in the AudioGalaxy days, I was head of the biggest Cormega group on there. I remember the concert he did in NYC where he cussed Nas for the first time after Nas did "Destroy & Rebuild". The morning after the concert, people on the group sent me the audio rip of the diss.

I had a good 4 CD's worth of 'Mega bootlegs before his first album "The Realness" even dropped. And I had 80% of the canned '98 DefJam release "The Testament" a good 4 years before it even eventually came out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.