Synful*Luv

Staff member
LMFAO, I don't have any friends either anymore :(

That's okay, I can still talk to all of them on MSN :D

But this makes it harder to find their profile page and write on it :(

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
and rukas, "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /member.php(654) : eval()'d code on line 197"

keeps showing up on the page. at the very top. is this just for me? or every1 else too.

and when ever i quote sum1 and post a post...it says page not available to display. but the msg ends up being posted.

S. Fourteen

SiGh said:
and rukas, "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /member.php(654) : eval()'d code on line 197"

keeps showing up on the page. at the very top. is this just for me? or every1 else too.
You're not alone.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
rukas i was just wondering would it be too much if you put the number of friends next to the list...like b4?

just a suggesttion.

_carmi

me, myself & us
HellRazor05 said:
oh boy, carmi's gonna have a shit fit when she finds out about this. :laugh:
lol actually i was pretty calm about this. must be sigh who's been fighting with me to see who gets the most friends (and that won :() that must have freaked out.

and yeah rukas could we have the number of friends next to friends again like before? pleaseeeeeeeee

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
what. i didnt freak out n shit. why must i get pulled into everything here. :( lolz. but wow took u long enuf to finally read the comment carmi

and hes working on putting the number back, i talkd to em.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.