Ghostface - Message to Rihanna

This came out some time back, didn't really get a chance to post it. Its a brand new track talking about domestic violence in reaction to the whole Rihanna situation. Ghost is probably one of the most consistent Wu members... I cant wait for his next drop (even though its supposed to be an RnB joint)

[YOUTUBE]epyemDcFEAs[/YOUTUBE]

peace

TheCat

another R&B album..

mind you its not that bad news. since Bullet Proof Wallets was probably the most R&B of his works.

hopefully he is working with top artist like Mary J, Badu and Jill Scott and not POP ones like Beyonce and Ciara.

ghost needs to do the pretty toney album vol. 2. no1 wants some bullshit boring r & b.

"yo back in 95 when i was jugglin bitches pumpin coke out the spot smackin fiends in the kitchen, all around dick sucks whenever blowing chronic out of phillies getting flusty in the cube link era."

classic shit.

ghost needs to do the pretty toney album vol. 2. no1 wants some bullshit boring r & b.

"yo back in 95 when i was jugglin bitches pumpin coke out the spot smackin fiends in the kitchen, all around dick sucks whenever blowing chronic out of phillies getting flusty in the cube link era."

classic shit.
Ghost is a musician, this is going to be his second RnB album. Even though I wasnt too big on Bulletproof Wallets, it still had some dope shit on there. This shouldn't be too bad at all.

I'm anticipating this more than OB4CL2, cuz atleast when GFK says he's doing something he delivers.

Ghost is a musician, this is going to be his second RnB album. Even though I wasnt too big on Bulletproof Wallets, it still had some dope shit on there. This shouldn't be too bad at all.

I'm anticipating this more than OB4CL2, cuz atleast when GFK says he's doing something he delivers.
no ghost is a rapper. bulletproof wallets was his worst album, this will be his second worst.

and if you ask me he hasn't delivered shit since pretty toney.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.