Ghostface - Ghostdini Wizard of Poetry

THEV1LL4N

Dont forget Warren G's album "The G Files", which was actually quite good.

Listening to Wizard of Poetry right now, on Track 3 "Baby" now and its sounding good so far.

god damn, 24 hours later the whole street corner forum only has had one post.. wtf happened to this place

.. aiyte sandeep I'll give it a shot, I got a lotttt of catching up to do

THEV1LL4N

let me know what you think.

the ghostface album was okay. only because it wasnt ghostface as we know him and i wanted gritty, grimey eastcoast hip hop.

but for an rnb album, it was quite good with a blend of rap. ghost pulled it off nice.

i need to listen to both these albums again as im basing these of first listens.

warren was meant to drop "the g files mixtape" prior to "the g files" to create a buzz.

.. yea I listened to the ghost album, wasn't overly excited with it. Not really my type of shit, I guess. But, I did like a few tracks here and there.

Baby
Do Over
Stay
& Paragraphs of Love

were all pretty tight. But other than that, overall I was expecting a much more soulful album from ghostface when he's doing his RnB thing. Like he's done a buncha RnB styled tracks throughout his career that I thought were dope as hell, but this album was just, i dont know.

and yeea I'll check out the warren g albums sooner or later and post up my thoughts.

peace

TheCat

Good album i would say its just as good as Bullet Proof Wallets.
although The Forest, Flowers and Maxine can not be touched.

Favourite tracks
Not your average Girl, Guest House and Stapleton Sex

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.