Ghostface-Fishscale

Went and picked it up tonight at 12:06 high as motherfucker. Its now 2:22, and I'm still listening to it now. Damn its good as hell. Go out and support the OG's. Ghost is Definatley on point for this album, yes yall.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
i liked it, but whoever mastered it needs to be shot.
"i can write a thousand bar verse that rhymes with E"

^ Thats how some of Ghost's albums sound. I was listening to it really loud last night and it doesnt sound that good loud at all. The levels are all off, but thats what i xpect from ghost, really loud highs, and small amounts of deep bass, that way the listeners can catch up with the words.

Its just rough and dirty and grimey. Thats the Wu sound.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
^ Thats how some of Ghost's albums sound. I was listening to it really loud last night and it doesnt sound that good loud at all. The levels are all off, but thats what i xpect from ghost, really loud highs, and small amounts of deep bass, that way the listeners can catch up with the words.

Its just rough and dirty and grimey. Thats the Wu sound.
i can tolerate grimey, but the interludes (listen to the boxing one) are sooooo loud and high treble. you want to endure it and not touch the volume, but after 45 seconds you have to.

the one album in hip hop that desperately needs to be remastered is rae's debut. one of the most incredible albums that sounds like it was mastered on a clock radio.

Dante said:
i can tolerate grimey, but the interludes (listen to the boxing one) are sooooo loud and high treble. you want to endure it and not touch the volume, but after 45 seconds you have to.

the one album in hip hop that desperately needs to be remastered is rae's debut. one of the most incredible albums that sounds like it was mastered on a clock radio.
Picky Picky Picky. I didnt notice a problem with the quality of the sound on Fishscale. Best album of 2006, and Ghost's 3rd best behind Supreme & Ironman
RZA said he lost the masters to Cuban Linx

Cyence said:
Picky Picky Picky. I didnt notice a problem with the quality of the sound on Fishscale. Best album of 2006, and Ghost's 3rd best behind Supreme & Ironman
RZA said he lost the masters to Cuban Linx

some would say this is better then Ironman, I would agree(he just sounds as hungry as he did on Supreme Clintele)....

top 5 tracks (to me):

Kilo
Ragu
The Champ
Whip You With a Strap (and the skit holy shit LOL)/Underwater(flip between)
Clipse of Doom

Yes Dante, I find myself constantly turning the volume up and down as well as all of my levels in my car. The first four acutal songs are loud as hell, and directly in your face. But Ive grown to expect this from any Wu cd i purchase, ecspecially a Ghostface album.

Man i dont know if i like this better than Ironman or Supreme Clientele. It is to early to make this decision. But things are looking great. Like previously said ghost is on point throught the entire disc. I really genuinely like every track, but only time will tell if it lasts.

The number one thing i love about ghostface is that u HAVE to pay attention or else ull miss something.

what is up with the bonus track with biggie and rae. Ghosts verse is clean while the other 2 are littered with vaulgarities. any one know why?

I thought capadona was done with being in Wu. But yet hes in the 9milli bros song. What the fuck is up with that?

Also any one else notice how INS sounded like he had a sore throat or something on 9 milli bros? Mayebe his voice is changing but it sounds a lot different.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Also any one else notice how INS sounded like he had a sore throat or something on 9 milli bros? Mayebe his voice is changing but it sounds a lot different.
finally hit puberty!

Fishscale is incredibly hot... lovin' the Doom production, no matter if the herbs are old or not

this album is better then I thought....this is an easy contender for LP of the year. But yea I thought Cappdonna was done too ( saw that MTV interview with him saying that they fucked him over with money/when he needed some).

also Cappadonna singing:laugh: haha... I was dispointed with 9milli I don't know expected better given the hype on this track (no Rza verse, short ODB verse, beat not typical Wu to me), Method and Ghost killed it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.