Ghostface back with new album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Wu-Tang member Ghostface is back with a new album entitled Fishscale.

With production from MF DOOM, Pete Rock, J.Dilla, MadLib, and many others, the broad shouldered Ghost stands ready and willing to carry the Wu Tang's burden and return rap to its proper course.

"Fishscale is just me showing that I can still ball with the best of them," says Ghost. "With each album I learn, so this album has the most knowledge of all of them."

The album is set for a February 28th release.

Ghost will also reunite with his Wu-Tang crew for an East Coast club tour throughout the month of February, as well as launching a doll in his image.

Ghostface is releasing a limited editon hand-numbered Ghostface Killah doll. The doll features a real 14K gold chain, a genuine Ghostface robe, a gold chalice with swarovski crystals and the option to pick up that ill Ghostface 'Bird' armpiece.

In addition to that the doll also comes speaking real words. With the push of a button, the doll utters phrases like, "In a flashy penthouse that overlooks the vista", and "Yo bitch I fucked your friend, yeah you stank ho".

Currently the doll is only available online through pre-order at www.theghostfacedoll.com.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.