Ghostface and T.I. come out next week...

Ghost deni doesnt come out till the 28th. Its great that Ghost hasnt leaked. I dont want to be tempted with hearing songs and ruining the surprise. Cause i know ghost is going to be coming correct on this album. Been reading a lot lately on it, really liking what im reading.

As far as TI goes, i never plan on listening to another album he releases.

fuck blood money. who the fuck is going to cop that.

"that "put 'em in they place joint" it was aight it was aight but they old shit... is more john blaze than that"

Advocate said:
fuck blood money. who the fuck is going to cop that.

"that "put 'em in they place joint" it was aight it was aight but they old shit... is more john blaze than that"

Don't support G-Unit and maybe we will start to get songs like they used to make b4 they blew up.

T.I leaked a couple days ago.. I'm pretty sure its the whole album.. 15 tracks.. I dont like it as much as his last album but its still pretty good if you like T.I

EDIT: My bad, i guess i only have a advance... The real one is supposed to have 18 tracks :confused:

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Fataldawg said:
T.I leaked a couple days ago.. I'm pretty sure its the whole album.. 15 tracks.. I dont like it as much as his last album but its still pretty good if you like T.I

EDIT: My bad, i guess i only have a advance... The real one is supposed to have 18 tracks :confused:
U have that new TI??? Give to me please :)

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I never check my PM's, lol, glad you told me, I would have missed it, and you get a rep in return :)

As soon as I have the link, thanks :)

I got it this morning too... Im not a GF fan at all, but this cd is pretty hot!! I'm feeling that song "Kilo"...Got that new Game cd too.. Its a bunch of his pre-G-unit tracks remixed... its not bad either...

Fataldawg said:
I got it this morning too... Im not a GF fan at all, but this cd is pretty hot!! I'm feeling that song "Kilo"...Got that new Game cd too.. Its a bunch of his pre-G-unit tracks remixed... its not bad either...
What's game's called?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.