Ghost vs. ODAAT vs. Runnin' vs. Realest

Which NEW song off Resurrection is the best?

• Ghost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Day At A Time ft. Eminem, Outlawz

• Runnin' (Dying To Live) ft. Biggie

• Tha Realest Killaz ft. 50 Cent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which new, previously unreleased track off of Resurrection do you guys like the most?

Ghost
One Day At A Time ft. Eminem, Outlawz
Runnin (Dying To Live) ft. Biggie
The Realest Killaz ft. 50 Cent

I have to go with One Day At a Time. I think Eminem did an amazing job on the beat, I really love the Mission Impossible sample in it too. Pac has a great verse and it's one of his verses that is both simple, yet complex. Very deep verse too.

Eminem and The Outlawz also come real tight. As a matter of fact, Em comes so tight on his verse and has such a good flow, he ALMOST outshines Pac. Each Outlaw probably comes with his best verse he's ever had. ESPECIALLY Noble, who also kicks the best flow he's ever spit IMO.

So what y'all think?

i gotta go with Ghost fuck the beat i loved the lyricz real intense and never done before really had me by suprise beat was wutever i loved 2pac'z flow on it and the chorus went well...peace

Ss

if i had to go with one of his new ones ......... none of them. i choose po nigga blues ft ron isley thats soooooo chilled out.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Wrong forum.

I'm too lazy to move to Life, Just like you're obviously too lazy to post there. This is about the 5th 2pac post you've posted in streethop. You're making the retards migrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.