Geto Boys underrated The Foundation iz tha shit

come on now, i had it for 2 weeks and aint no one talkin bout them.
Has anyone even heard The Foundation?

"Lets get serious,fuck tha rap game im the realest nigga period"-Willie D

"You know the words cant turn a ho into a housewife, try bitch will make u slap her in her mouth twice"-Buchwick Bill

"I was destined to be the last man standing"-Scarface

GETO BOYS ARE THE SHIT!!!

Tracks

Title
Composer
Time

1 Intro -tight
2 Declaration of War - the real shit
3 Yes, Yes, Y'all -bushwick bill is tha shit boogie all bight
4 We Boogie-gangstas dont dance we boogie
5 When It Get's Gangsta- shows what a gangsta is
6 I Tried- tells the truth bout life
7 1, 2, The 3 - boogie all night
8 G Code -OG shit
9 What? - nothin to say tha shit
10 Leanin' on You- best one on the cd
11 Nothin' to Show -great
12 Real Ni@@a Sh! T -real nigga shit
13 The Secret -its alright
14 Dirty B@! cH -reminds me of life hahaha
15 Outro - kool

Their single on the radio which I believe is "Yes Yes Y'all" was horrible lyric wise. I can't believe Scarface would take such a step back.

"They say the beatles is the greatest....I'll cut paul and the rest of y'all" give me a break...i could've wrote better lyrics when I was 7.

u got the edit

"they say the beatles was the greatest.......fuck paul and the rest of yall, im tha little mothafucka wit the big dick swingin nuts still hangin,got hos singin the blues"
LP version

Lok

Justin said:
Their single on the radio which I believe is "Yes Yes Y'all" was horrible lyric wise. I can't believe Scarface would take such a step back.

"They say the beatles is the greatest....I'll cut paul and the rest of y'all" give me a break...i could've wrote better lyrics when I was 7.
He has the kurrupt syndrome. Infact he had that problem for quite a while now *cough*The Fix*cough*

And you betta listen the whole album before judge it from one edit line on the radio, mang.

You want the lyrics? Go check "I Tried", "Leanin' On You" (Bushwick was incredible on this one) and "G-Code", to name a few.

Sick album
G code, What, Leanin on you, I tried, dope dope songs
2 bad their keeping it real image doesnt fit into 2day's sell out, club song, talk about your car society

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.