Geto Boys - The Foundation

roaches

Why no posts about this? You lame fucks. It's not the greatest album in the world, but it's damn solid. There's some wack stuff on it ("We Boogie"), but also some great songs ("Declaration of War"). "G-Code" is better than the entirety of The Documentary.

^^Problem is, i have no access to this type of stuff, though i bloody wish i did. The place i go to download albums mainly uploads mainstream stuff, so i guess i have to settle for that - unless there is a server on mIRC?

BTW- What did you think of the documentary?

MC mufasa said:
^^Problem is, i have no access to this type of stuff, though i bloody wish i did. The place i go to download albums mainly uploads mainstream stuff, so i guess i have to settle for that - unless there is a server on mIRC?

BTW- What did you think of the documentary?
irc.rizon.net

join rap-albums

join spit

search in spit

have fun

roaches said:
Why no posts about this? You lame fucks. It's not the greatest album in the world, but it's damn solid. There's some wack stuff on it ("We Boogie"), but also some great songs ("Declaration of War"). "G-Code" is better than the entirety of The Documentary.

I hear ya man, the day it dropped everyone was talking about Daz's album, I was the one that was just looking for this. I like Daz, love the geto boys. It's solid, it sorta looks like this might be the last we hear from the Geto Boys though which sorta sucks. I wish they could get on the same page and keep the fans happy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.