Get Rich Or Die Trying OST

01-50_cent-hustlers_ambition.mp3
02-50_cent-what_if.mp3
03-spider_loc_feat_50_cent_and_lloyd_banks-things_change.mp3
04-lloyd_banks_feat_50_cent_and_young_buck-you_already_know.mp3
05-mop_feat_50_cent-when_death_becomes_you.mp3
06-mobb_deep_feat_50_cent_and_nate_dogg-have_a_party.mp3 07-50_cent_feat_olivia-we_both_think_alike.mp3
08-young_buck-dont_need_no_help.mp3
09-lloyd_banks-get_low.mp3
10-tony_yayo-fake_love.mp3
11-50_cent-window_shopper.mp3
12-lloyd_banks-born_alone_die_alone.mp3
13-mobb_deep_feat_50_cent-you_a_shooter.mp3
14-50_cent_feat_lloyd_banks_prodigy_spider_loc_and_mase-i_dont_know_officer.mp3
15-50_cent-talk_about_me.mp3
16-50_cent-when_it_rains_it_pours.mp3
17-50_cent-best_friend.mp3
18-50_cent_feat_young_buck-ill_whip_ya_head_boy.mp3

DPG iz all I C said:
OK so it leaked and its ok just 1 question.

Why did 50 change the version of Window Shopper ? he doesn't mention Ja, Joe, Nas or Jada anymore :confused:
I don't know, but I bet it has something to do with "Window Shopper" being released as a single. Had it stayed a album cut, the OG hook probably would've been kept.

Confucius87 said:
I don't know, but I bet it has something to do with "Window Shopper" being released as a single. Had it stayed a album cut, the OG hook probably would've been kept.
ive heard that on the radio with the ja nas jada joe diss in it tho ??

............ off topic ive also seen piggy bank video on mtv too .... :confused:

this album is pure garbage

the only decent song is hustler's ambition...I'm tired of hearing his lame voice on the hook trying to sing like he has some talent.

Gay-Unit at its gayest...

i'm not a 50,G Unit hater at all...but personnaly i didn't like dat soundtrack...lol i mean it's gotta be their style that i don't like,it's like all them tracks sound the same,when i listened to the soundtrack i was bored as fuck...but the track with young buck,i think that's the last,whoop yo' head or something that's the only one i can listen to...otherwise the others are too similar,lol hooks and shit...i thought i was likin' 50's hook but i just seen that his voice annoys me and sound so fucked up....
just my opinion thou

...PeaCe...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.