George Daniels Says R. Kelly Slept With His Daughter

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Husband of Kelly’s former publicist confirms rumors on radio show.

George Daniels, the husband of R. Kelly’s former publicist Regina Daniels, claimed on Los Angeles radio station KJLH this week that R. Kelly “crossed the line” with his daughter.

In 2007, Regina Daniels released a statement announcing her resignation from her post as R. Kelly’s publicist. “My resignation was effective as of August 28, 2007. Throughout the course of my 25 years as a publicist, I have prided myself on loyalty, respect and professionalism. It saddens me that I was not always shown those same courtesies during my 14 year tenure as Mr. Kelly’s publicist,” she wrote.

“Though I have a great appreciation for Mr. Kelly as an artist, there are some lines that should never be crossed professionally or personally. Mr. Kelly crossed a line that forever altered the scope of our relationship. For this reason I made the decision to resign. My husband, music retailer George Daniels, has also disassociated himself from Mr. Kelly.”
It was rumored Kelly slept with the Daniels’ then 21-year-old daughter, but was unconfirmed until recently, when Daniels, a respected music retail vet, came forward on Guy Black's Morning Show.

"He crossed the line with my daughter," Daniels said. "It didn't get to the extreme of that [sex tape] video or else I wouldn't be here, if you know what I'm talking about... When you're 21, and if you've been there already like I've been many years ago, you're still 15 to 16 mentally. You're vulnerable.”

Daniels says that his daughter eventually admitted that she and Kelly had a sexual relationship, which led to Daniels confronting Kelly.

"He denied it,” Daniels said. “He lied to me to my face."

Daniels said he decided to come forward to alert other parents. "It's for other fathers and mothers because it doesn't have to be a superstar, it could be the dude on the corner,” he said. “There are guys who sit around and give your child a couple of bucks to go to school and then wait until they get a little older, then they set that trap.”

Calls to KJLH were not immediately returned.

Source: VIBE.com

Casey

Staff member
So first he fucks Aaliyah when she was just 16. Then the whole sex tape thing.

Now he fucks a girl who he has known since she was 6.

That's all kindsa wrong.

Casey

Staff member
So first he fucks Aaliyah when she was just 16. Then the whole sex tape thing.

Now he fucks a girl who he has known since she was 6.

That's all kindsa wrong.

Shot 21

Thats why Im glad I live in England. The legal age is 16 over here and rightly so. Do yall really think sleepin with a 21 year old is so wrong!!! Or a 18/19 year old!!

I feel sorry for you all.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.