Game's New Signee??

Tekneek said:
Why would Nas be signed under Game?
Why wouldn't he....

he almost signed to murder inc....."there's no me, I-N-C"....haha that shit was funny........especially this line from ja "i'm the hardest workin' artist since pac" sorry I had to laugh at that....

anyway he just did that MC Burial track, he's got beef with 50, plus he ain't in jail for 4 more years (like shyne, lets call him frozen funds) and game's albums are being gobbled up fattenin' his pockets heavily........if nas wanted some fuckin' money he'd do it....Nas is an exceptionally established artist (thanks to Tupac even mentionin' him), but his followings mainstay is up in the eastside of the country.....muthaphucka's in the west coast, who are west coast bred, see him as the aftermath of Pac, inheritin' the spirit of thug life......I think signin' to game would get him more recognition in an area of the country that casts a lot of doubt in him as an EMCEE (which reminds me, did anyone see him a while back on the VH1 hip hop somethin' or other.....he did a tribute to 2pac where he sang "keep ur head up", but he kept forgettin' the lyrics to the song and mumbling it out.....that shit was funny)

Casey

Staff member
LOL at game signing nas..... more like nas would sign game. maybe nas could teach him how to rap at the same time. nas has sold way more albums than game....nas's following just in the east? ur crazy, nas gets love worldwide.... i lived on the west for 6 months and everyone was feelin esco.

gq7662 said:
I always thought it was Rakim. How's Shyne going to sign with The Game when he's locked up and in the middle of a deal with Def Jam?
saying its ra is as dumb as saying its nas. not happening!

the game is a fucking marshmellow
no matter what he does he cant really touch shady/aftermath or g-unit he will just end up like Benzino

i hope he gets pistol whipped

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.