Game's album gets a release date

The follow-up to Game’s top selling debut, The Documentary, has officially been given a release date. The rapper’s camp has announced that his sequel, The Dr.’s Advocate, will be released June 6th.

It is said that the production of Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Just Blaze and Scott Storch will feature prominently on the CD.

Game stirred up attention after revolting against former label mates 50 Cent and G-Unit despite their appearances on his multi-platinum album. The dispute was also put in the spotlight because all the artists involved are protégés of Dr. Dre’s Aftermath label. The success, controversy and hype surrounding Game, The Documentary and other affiliated projects will ensure his new CD will be both highly anticipated and highly scrutinized.

HOPE DRE IS REALLY WORKING ON THIS, COS FIDDY SAID THAT IF DRE WORKS ON GAMES NEW ALBUM THE HIM AND DR GOT BEEF. PRODUCTION SOUNDS SIMILAR TO THE DOCUMENTARY SO SHOULD BE GOOD:thumb:

THEV1LL4N

"fiddy" is stupid 4 sayin that, cos say if dre made anuva album wiv game, den he has beef with dre, then every1 would hate him, cos dre is a living legend, and hes got every1's respect! especially mine. he'd have no chance against dre, and he cant tell dre what 2 do, cos dre and em made him, and he wouldnt be where he is now if it wasnt 4 them. "fiddy" is just jealous that the game is gonna have more albums that r betta than his, like documentary was better than massacre!

lol @ 50's a bitch, yayo's a bitch, banks is a bitch, olivia's a bitch! no wait olivia's a man! lllloooooooooooollll!!!!!

aftermath should sign up, ice cube, nate dogg, xzibit, and snoop if possible, i wish they had nas!!

Pittsey said:
Just so we can end this quick.

50 never said that.
At the end of the day i dont care but 50 said something along the lines of "If you stand next to who ever he has beef with , then that person has beef " example he gave was fat Joe and jada.

i have the interview if any1 wants me 2 post it.:thumb:

THEV1LL4N

well, i hope not, i hope 50 stops being a nob, and be's safe, and him and game become safe again, and dre produces 50's and game's music.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
a whole year an half later, kinda long but he did keep his name in the rap game, consistently thruout the year, so the gap doesnt seem that bad.

looking foreward to this.

and i dont have the cd on me right now so, who besides 50 and yayo laid verses on his last album, from the G Unit camp?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.