Game's album delayed due to other projects

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The release date for The Game’s forthcoming album, The Doctor’s Advocate, has been pushed back to late summer.

The delay is due to the rapper’s busy summer schedule, which includes a role opposite Tyrese Gibson in the upcoming film Waist Deep and the promotion of new color lines for his Hurricane sneaker.

Waist Deep, directed by Vondie Curtis Hall, arrives in theaters on June 23.

SonOf2pac

what chu talkin bout... HG's have nice lines... better than the g-unit or s.carter's ugly ass shoes... g-unit shoes are actaully kinda nice but i dont wanna adverstise for them and they are too expensive... games only like 70-80... i'ma get another color :)

SonOf2pac said:
what chu talkin bout... HG's have nice lines... better than the g-unit or s.carter's ugly ass shoes... g-unit shoes are actaully kinda nice but i dont wanna adverstise for them and they are too expensive... games only like 70-80... i'ma get another color :)
Damn g-units are $39-49 in cashville I haven't seen game's shit on sell down here.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.