Game Week 2 Sales

Comes in at #2, just behind Kenny Chesney with 263,729 sold to his 303,000. That's like 900,000 sold (in the US). Looks like he'll go platinum next week.

stillkilluminati said:
Comes in at #2, just behind Kenny Chesney with 263,729 sold to his 303,000. That's like 900,000 sold (in the US). Looks like he'll go platinum next week.
I picked up The Documentary two days after it dropped. Man, I'm getting sick of hearing dude's name ALL OVER the fucking media. Every where I look, see or go, I hear or see something about The Game. The local mall, newspapers, magazines.

Dude is all over and it sickens me because he's so fucking overrated. I mean..on a scale of 1-10, Game is about a 5. The only thing that REALLY saves his album from being utter trash is the beats.

I just don't get why everyone is riding this guy's cock all the sudden. Thank God when "Against The Grain" drops everyone will be forgetting about Game.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
to tell you the truth man it really sickens me to keep hearing the same ol' bullshit about "against the grain" dropping , i mean ... come on , how long have people been saying the shit , decades??

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online