Game spends $2 Million on new property in the suburbs

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Game has packed up and moved up the 110 freeway from his Compton hometown to settle in Glendale, a quiet Los Angeles suburb located in the San Fernando Valley.

The rapper, born Jayceon Taylor, has purchased a 5,000 square foot home for just under $2 million. The split-level house has three bedrooms, five bathrooms and a kitchen that overlooks a great room adjoining the living and dining rooms.

The crib also comes with a game room that opens to a swimming pool and a garden, and a terrace at the rear of the house with a barbecue, TV and sound system.

The new house is quite an accomplishment, considering a past home was acquired by deception. The rapper admits to Sister 2 Sister magazine that he once cheated a girlfriend out of the Los Angeles apartment they shared so that he could stay there after they broke up.

Knowing his bad credit would keep him from renting any apartment on his own, The Game said, "My intentions from the beginning of moving in with her was to make her so mad [that] she got out. But I made sure that she trusted me enough to put me on the lease, so when she got out they wouldn't terminate the lease. I just treated her so bad."

The Game justified his actions by telling himself that he was no good for her anyway.

"She was a good girl, had good parents and they had a nice house... I don't think she deserved to be with no trash like me," he said. "She was cute, but I just knew that she wasn't gonna be my girlfriend forever; I wasn't gonna spend the rest of my life with her."

who gives a fuck bout anything but money....i dream i could buy a house for 2mil....yet im stuck in a double complex apartment in harlem....(but not the ghetto :p )....anyways u got money....u get respect...u get respect u sell Cd's and it goes around and around.....does this sound smart???

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.