Game & SilverBack Guerillaz Beef squashed

I got this from the Ill Community:

DOMINATIONS ALBUM IS COMING, A SOLID RELEASE DATE IS HERE:

08/09/2005.

THE ALBUM WILL DROP, NO MORE PUSH BACKS, HATE OR LOVE IT, 3 MONTHS 50 N YOU GON' BE GONE!!!!

ALL GAME DISSES WILL BE REMOVED AT THE END OF THE MONTH! DOWNLOAD NOW OR COP THE MIXTAPES, THE BEEF HAS BEEN SQUASHED. R.I.P. BILLBOARD OF BLACK WALL STREET.

Big Swing is no longer with the SBG set, after this week all Big Swing tracks will be removed, download now before they are deleted.

WHERE TO COP THE MIXTAPES:
www.mixtapemob.com
www.gfrecords.com (Check the store, up soon)
www.mixtapekings.com

AND ANY OTHER SITE THAT SELLS THAT REAL HOOD SHIT!
I think we all seen it coming anyway.

this is old news ,but kinda saw it comin cause silverback had beef only with game cause he wa affiliated with there enemies and since hes not anymore they shouldnt have a problem with him

this is old news ,but kinda saw it comin cause silverback had beef only with game cause he wa affiliated with there enemies and since hes not anymore they shouldnt have a problem with him

sniper said:
i really cannot believe this, respect is lost for game. oh shit didnt have none.

why lose respect for him stopping the beef? i reckon beef should just be squashed totally then the choons which would be released would be awesome

sniper said:
i really cannot believe this, respect is lost for game. oh shit didnt have none.

why lose respect for him stopping the beef? i reckon beef should just be squashed totally then the choons which would be released would be awesome

DJ Harris said:
lemme upload somethin for u to listen, and maybe ull change ur mind :(

DJ Harris said:
lemme upload somethin for u to listen, and maybe ull change ur mind :(

Big Swing is gone from SBG??

on the story it says hurry up and download his songs before they are removed, where can I dl them?!?

I only have 3 Big Swing songs I'd like more

Big Swing is gone from SBG??

on the story it says hurry up and download his songs before they are removed, where can I dl them?!?

I only have 3 Big Swing songs I'd like more

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.