Game served with an arrest warrant

Jayceon Taylor (aka ‘The Game’) decided not to show up to a court hearing on March 28th which has a resulted in the issue of an arrest warrant.

The rapper was supposed to face a court in relation to an incident that took place at the Four Seasons Town Centre in Greensboro, North Carolina. Apparently Taylor and his entourage were asked by police offers to cease the use of profanity during an autograph signing session. Taylor was also asked to remove the Halloween mask he was wearing and to leave the premises; he refused and was arrested as a consequence.

The entourage was also subjected to pepper spray during the disturbance. The officer that engaged with this force was later cleared of any wrong doing.

"The guy had a mask on and wasn't taking it off," said Sergeant Levester Thomas, who heads the internal affairs division. "It goes downhill from that point."

Game’s attorney was unaware of the warrant on April 14th.

grow up? even grown men get harassed and beaten by cops for no reason, fuck those money hungry pigs and all the courts, in the video it shows game is just walking away while the cops try to drop him and pepper spray him, game dont give a fuck hes rich

OldEnglish said:
grow up? even grown men get harassed and beaten by cops for no reason, fuck those money hungry pigs and all the courts, in the video it shows game is just walking away while the cops try to drop him and pepper spray him, game dont give a fuck hes rich
I agree with you and Pella (sad 2 say). Game and his squad need to not put them self’s in certain situation. They most likely have been treated wrongfully however if they are just asked u to take off their mask, jus do it and get on with the event.

Ill use 2pac as an example .When he shot those 2 off duty intoxicated cops 4 harassing a bystander. He had value grounds to essentially put himself in that vulnerable situation. While shooting ppl isn’t cool, 2pac was more of an “ends justify the means” type of person. Game and his crew just appear as they r trying 2 be “gangsta’s” for no true purpose.

"The guy had a mask on and wasn't taking it off," said Sergeant Levester Thomas, who heads the internal affairs division. "It goes downhill from that point."

ha! Gooooo GAME I love that
Go game I get this shit every week hip hop copz r a bitch this shit iz justr ridik get it sorted by the way big dogg fae little compton in Scotland XXXXXXX

goymz said:
"The guy had a mask on and wasn't taking it off," said Sergeant Levester Thomas
LOL. What a fag.

Next time do your job and dont harrass people by telling them to take off their clothing/mask or take away their speech by telling them they cannot curse or use whatever language they want. Just listen to that police officer, sounds liek a whiny piece of shit 4th grader who has nothing better to do.

grow up goes to the police.

LesanePCrooks96 said:
LOL. What a fag.

Next time do your job and dont harrass people by telling them to take off their clothing/mask or take away their speech by telling them they cannot curse or use whatever language they want. Just listen to that police officer, sounds liek a whiny piece of shit 4th grader who has nothing better to do.

grow up goes to the police.
:thumb:

bro send me a link id like to see that shit....so i can decide for myself....thanx

gggg ggg ggg ggggg-unot

ArtsyGirl

Why were they asked to take off the masks? Were they afraid? lol seriously arrested for wearing a halloween mask? That seems a bit lame on the Police side of things, while Game coulda just taken it off the Police seem a bit childish here.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.