Game releases One Blood The Remix

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Game has released a remix to his current single "It’s Okay (One Blood)," that is loaded with guest appearances, among them Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I., Jim Jones, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Noreaga, Fabolous, Twista, Jadakiss & Styles P, Tha Dogg Pound, W.C., E-40, Clipse, Bun B, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Juelz Santana, Young Dro and Ja Rule.

"It's the biggest rap remix ever – no question!" Game said in a statement.

Many other rappers recorded verses that have so far remained unused, among them Crooked I. Expect further remix versions to hit the clubs, radio and internet. Among them the obligatory East Coast, West Coast and Southern versions.

If you have yet to check out the remix visit our download section on our forum.

Pittsey said:
loaded with guest appearances, among them Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I., Jim Jones, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Noreaga, Fabolous, Twista, Jadakiss & Styles P, Tha Dogg Pound, W.C., E-40, Clipse, Bun B, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Juelz Santana, Young Dro and Ja Rule.
Nas, Fat Joe, Jada, Ja Rule. Game didnt rap wit them before he had a "falling out" wit 50. Game's tryin to make his whole career off of one beef, and its sad cuz game has so much talent but hes beating a dead horse now...

masta247

Staff member
Song's long and boring, everybody come stupid on it and there is no even one good flow on it. Also everybody's talking about different things that doesn't actually make any sense.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.