Game rappin over the Hustler's Ambition beat??

120 bars, off stop snitchin stop lyin, pretty much one of a handful of decent cuts on the tape, rest is borderline wack.

also check out lowrider, testify, bounce back by charli baltimore and red bandana.

Whats the name of it??

And Game has a tendency to rush mixtape tracks, usually like 1/3 or his tape's are decent, due to the others being rushed and shit. Game has potential but uhh.. needs to focus.

_carmi

me, myself & us
HellRazor05 said:
Oh it's off the mixtape wit Lowrider on it? Damn, that did come out mad long ago. I thought it was new I got all excited.
u got me all excited thinking there was new stuff from the game to see its stuff i already had :(

_carmi

me, myself & us
Prodigy said:
Whats the name of it??

And Game has a tendency to rush mixtape tracks, usually like 1/3 or his tape's are decent, due to the others being rushed and shit. Game has potential but uhh.. needs to focus.
he should focus in his next album instead of doing mixtapes after mixtapes :thumb:

Prodigy said:
Whats the name of it??

u know what it is vol 3, featuring 300 bars and runnin ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.