Game Leaving Aftermath?

THEV1LL4N

is the game leaving aftermath?

Ask G.A.G.E.
Here are the answers to your questions.

* Your saying Game isnt signed to Aftermath anymore? And how bout production on Drs Advocate, thanks

well they r moving him over to geffen interscope so i do know if dre is messing with it

* Wassup G.A.G.E., sup son. yo, i'm fellin' ya shit. ive tried to find ya shit, i just found ya song on the website site "Canon" thats shits murda! my question is, well you know 50 and Game are beefin' how do you fell bout that. yo feelin' Game's Shit???? you keep repin' the west, im reppin aftermath to those niggaz who don't know what rap is! keep on tha look out for "Anhiem's Best" im commin homie! -D-AK Aka Callibur

i fucks with fifty and game but game is no longer on the math!

go to www.shadybase.com

there were questions sent in from fans to rapper G.A.G.E.

and he says that game is "not on the math".

FUCK! y game?

www.shadybase.com

THEV1LL4N

i hope its not true. 50 shopuld have left, cos hes got his own g-unit records and everything, and now hes making it himself, wiv mop, and mob-deep. but he also needed dre behind the beats.

I think game will still be on the math but if he does leave he should be ok. if this is true it would be sad for dre being a west coast artist to lose his biggest west coast rapper at the moment.

DPG iz all I C said:
Haha i actually spat my Coke over the screen when i read that.
judging by his mixtapes I would have to agree that his lyrical ability is not the greatest but it has improved over the last year from when the doc dropped. Aftermath shold keep game as 50 has made it pretty clear he will be on his own after his next album so dropping game would seem a bit hasty. Hopfully game can get his next album out sooner rather than later and mabey he has a three album contract with AM so that would give him more time working with the likes of dre and give him a better chance to learn and progress as an artist.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.