Game leaves Aftermath?

so if the rumours are correct, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine encouraged Game to sign a five album deal with Geffen in exchange for a distribution deal for Black Wall Street. Apparently this move would not compromise the relationship between Game and Dr. Dre, it simply allows Game to officially remove himself from the G-Unit tag.

I'M CONFUSED
G Unit records is under the Aftermath umbrella, surely an artist on Aftermath doesn't need to be associated with either Shady records or G Unit? They can just drop with Aftermath.
ie. when Stat Quo drops, he will be strictly Aftermath.

Can someone please explain this.

Stat Quo will drop on Shady/Aftermath
maybe Busta would have been a better example, he is just under Aftermath.... not sure where flipmode comes into it.

Am rather confused myself to be honest, I just hope Game gets lots of Dre production...

jeremy said:
Stat Quo will drop on Shady/Aftermath
maybe Busta would have been a better example, he is just under Aftermath.... not sure where flipmode comes into it.

Am rather confused myself to be honest, I just hope Game gets lots of Dre production...
Couldn't agree more, to me this sounds like a cop out from dre fifty already said that when his deal is done he is off so why is dre trying to keep him happy game should just be like busta and be on aftermath. Also fifty said that if dre is working with game him and fifty got beef so is dre scared or what. Dre Should be the one clearing this up!:thumb:

^ I am pretty sure 50 retracted that statement about beef with Dre if Dre worked with Game... I guess at the end of the day 50/G-Unit will produce more money than Game/BWS so they are going to keep 50 happy. Even though as you said 50 is probably going to jump ship as soon as he can. Also, we should not forget Eminem. He is close to both 50 and Dre and maybe this is in the back of Dre's mind. Eminem is worth more then 50 and Game combined if you ask me...

Game is obviously going to keep talking up his affiliation with Dre (like he did on One Blood), even if it is in doubt. I wont be convinced until I hear Game over some new Dre production...

well now you said that what would em do if 50 asked him to go with him would he do a wide move on dre considering dre is the man who he says saved his life. IMO g-unit is fast becoming a sinking ship as I said earlier dre has to make a statement soon or at least get his house in order. What if game really blows up what happens then. Like was Said earlier in this thread Dre is just covering his back by keeping every1 happy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.