Game & Jay-z

I know they're beefing and Game said something in Westside story but then said it was directed at ja, but i dont know wats goin on so could some one tell me whats up with these 2

thanks in advance

game wouldnt let jay bust a nut in his mouth so they got in an argument...
Very constructive and informational, good job.

Nah man, basically, to answer your question, my understanding is that Jay-Z believes that the Game is taking "subliminal" shots at him. The Game denied this, and your right, said that line in Westside story was directed at Ja. Jay-Z anyway said something about if he says one more thing about his lil' homies or him, he would single-handedly end the Games career, lol. So then at some tour the Game was named off a bunch of people that could suck his dick and asked the crowd if he should make a diss track against Jay. That, to my knowledge is as far as it has been taken. Anyone correct me if im wrong.

i dont get how that line was for ja .. does ja wear button ups and drive maybachs??? lol ... unless i get proof it seems like game dont even know who hes talkin about ... it prolly wasnt a shot at jay but how the fuck is it a shot at ja lol

fiftycent2002 said:
i dont get how that line was for ja .. does ja wear button ups and drive maybachs??? lol ... unless i get proof it seems like game dont even know who hes talkin about ... it prolly wasnt a shot at jay but how the fuck is it a shot at ja lol

Yes, Ja is one of the first rappers that started rocking button-ups. And Ja's one of the first rappers that bought a Maybach. I think he had one way before Jigga. 50 dissed him for it a while back.

What I wanna know is where does Em stand in the middle of all this shit. If Em and Jigga are cool, and Jigga steps in for Bleek, why doesn't Em (or 50) step in for Game?

And, while we're on the subject, doesn't it seem like the whole Shady/G-Unit/Aftermath camp is everything that's wrong with rap? Instead of trying to promote healthy competition to put out better music, they just want to destroy everything in their path. They keep putting out these albums that have little to no meaning. Damn, could any of you ever imagine Pac putting out an album that has so little meaning as The Hunger for More album or The Massacre? Pac stood for a whole people; Nas captured moments in time and the struggle; Jigga "...did that/so hopefully you won't have to go through that."

Rap is starting to suck.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.