Game/Jay-z

Payback homie, i'm bringing CA back
And I dont do button up shirts and drive Maybachs
All you old record labels tryin to advance
aftermath bitch take it like a muthafuckin' man

How is that NOT going at Jay?

When you think of Maybachs and button ups.... who automatically comes to mind? Jay-z sure flies into my head.

I've never heard Ja Rule mention either in a song.... but have heard Jay mention both numerous times.

"..And i dont wear jerseys, i'm thirty plus, give me a crisp pair of jeans, nigga a button up, s dots on my feet make my cipher complete... what more can i say guru play the beat"

I don't see how people could say that line is a diss. If you look at the time Game dropped that line, and some time before it, the clothing of choice was button-ups and the latest car to cop was a Maybach. The way I see it is that he's just saying that he is going to follow the trend

califa whips were and probably NEVER WILL BE ABOUT MAYBACHS (exotic cars in general) as the gear button up shirts never
style are dickies, converse chucks, and pendleton shirts

so that line i took as a GENERAL STATEMENT, as far as jay kinda doing the same thing, well FCK IT

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.