Game Hit With Assault Charges, $280 Million Dollar Lawsuit

Games Insured, Interscope made sure of it when he was signed. This is a civil suit, not a criminal case.... Its all about the money... He wont even pay a fraction of that

2pac4prez2004 said:
According to reports, Jones apparently made a joke about Game’s manager Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond’s earpiece attachment he was wearing for his cell phone.
That name sounds fimiliar. Did that guy have anything to do with pac? cause I remember reading bout him.

Khalistani Soldier said:
That name sounds fimiliar. Did that guy have anything to do with pac? cause I remember reading bout him.
Thats why Zulu made that comment.......Claiming that Jimmy "Henchmen" was an informant........That's what pissed them all off........Fuck Zulu anyways, he's an arrogant bastard.....And everyone knows that in a lawsuit, you sue high as fuck so that you can get what you feel is entitled to you......I'm pretty sure that Zulu won't recieve more that 1 million from this lawsuit.......I'm glad I dont hear his bama ass on the radio anymore anyhow.

thats a ridiculous amount of money....alll these rap lawsuits lately that have 10 milly + price tags makes the 1.4 mill to get out tupac out of jail look like chump change..

as for this topic,, if this is stemming off of the 6 day feud that 50 and the game had. he deserves this shit. doin it all for publicity, fuck that shit, i lost all respect for fifty after that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.