Game gets title track for Madden 2006

Don't tell Game that he's got a double-platinum-selling album.

"Actually, I'm four times platinum worldwide," Game corrected. "I like to look at this from a worldwide perspective."

And around the world he's gone with Snoop on
the How the West Was One Tour, which covered Europe before jumping back across the pond for this spring's Stateside stint (see "Snoop And Game Beef Up Their How The West Was One Tour"). The team, accompanied by Daz and Kurupt, has already completed two weeks of performances and has five more to come — but Game maintains that he's ordinary, despite his celebrity lifestyle.

"You know how stars can be," he said after being asked about guest appearances for his next album. "Me, myself, I'm not a star. I'm just a regular guy who has a great rap album and is the protégé of Dr. Dre. But I'm the most down-to-earth guy. I'm still hungry — I'm starving actually. But I just work with whoever works with me, and if it makes the album, then great."

Meanwhile, Game did make sure he got his dream girl, Mya, to appear in his latest video for "Dreams," which was directed by the Saline Project.

"Her name is in the second verse, so I saw it fit to have Mya asked if she'd contribute to the video and she did," said the man who calls himself "Hurricane" matter-of-factly. "She did a beautiful job. She's a sweet girl."

Finally, in a strange twist of fate, the man who was famously shot while playing Playstation's "Madden NFL" video game years ago has nabbed the title track to the upcoming "Madden NFL '06" game. And who was there to congratulate him? Amerikkka's most wanted.

"Ice Cube gave me some words of wisdom and told me to save him a 16 [16 bars to rap over] on my album, which I will do," Game said. "And he's definitely one of the best lyricists that ever did it. He's a man that I respect and a man that I grew up listening to, being that I'm from the N.W.A melting pot. Ice Cube is definitely a legend."

Guess the makers of Madden think Game will help bring more people into the Madden world.

source MTV.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.