Game gets played

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Whatever 50 Cent can do The Game can do too. 50 gets a sneaker line, Game gets a sneaker line, 50 gets a clothing line, Game gets a clothing line. Well now The Game has a video game too.

The Game has inked a voice/likeness deal with Matty/Markus Games, a Playstation Portable (PSP) video game production company.

The upstart L.A.-based company plans to feature Game in their premiere title. The signing is a major step in the progression of Matty/Markus Games, whose stated goal is to "produce stylish, streetwise brand of original games."

Described as a street racing game, the untitled game will also have a soundtrack produced by Game along with his managers Jimmy Henchman and Delaney McGill of Czar Entertainment. The game is scheduled to be released in late 2006, however the soundtrack will drop prior to that.

yayo

Pittsey said:
Described as a street racing game, the untitled game will also have a soundtrack produced by Game along with his managers Jimmy Henchman and Delaney McGill of Czar Entertainment.
Interesting. There is so many street racing games out there so they'll need to do something good.

The title might be fitting to what's happening to Game here.

S. Fourteen

Respect to Game for trying to make that money..

His shoes look better than G-Units. His album is better than The Massacre. He raped G-Unit with those disses.... I guess the only thing he doesn't have is the kind of money 50 Cent's seeing.

slang said:
"monkey see monkey do"

Gayme is so lame ...

I feel that quote, but at the same time, lyrically, The Game, is sicker than 50, and where I'm stayin at, EVERYONE is like, "Fuck 50" and on that "The Game" is handlin his business type shit.......I gotta agree with that.....BUT!..Lets just see where this goes......Fuck the hatin, cause I still, NO MATTER WHAT, fuck with both artists as long as good music becomes a biproduct of their "beef".......Lets just hope shit doesn't get "ignorant" and no one gets hurt, cause we all know(well, at least REAL hip-hop heads know) that beef is a part of this music.....It brings out the best and worst of BOTH MC's involved.........Anyone who has seen my previous posts in the past will know that, that's just how I roll, the term HIP HOP is almost identical to BATTLE.......Lets see what happens? Stop the dickrydin.......Are they payin you any money?????:eek: :woah:

P.S. By the way, very soon I will be postin a link to the FREE MP3 link to my own album that has no major distribution, straight up, outta the trunk shit.........If ur from the D.C. metro area, I know u done heard of me, if not, peep it, it's free and it's SICK.....Go to some of the clubs round here like F.U.R., LOVE, or Avenue........You'll hear my shit there....Holla at me........

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
every1 needs to stop hating the minute a rapper gets a little shine. i know if it was you who was offered a video game, you'd sure as hell would jump on the oppurtunity. fame doesnt last forever, every1 knows that, so you gotta jump on the offers b4 they stop.

saltynuts said:
Respect to Game for trying to make that money..

His shoes look better than G-Units. His album is better than The Massacre. He raped G-Unit with those disses.... I guess the only thing he doesn't have is the kind of money 50 Cent's seeing.
r u serious ?

dunno whose gonna buy this game tho not me id rather play nfs most wanted.

Truthfully Game has Stepped His Game Up

Game first was with JT The Bigga figga Who's a genious but for what ever reasion Game wanted to rhyme like Shyne.

Then he got signed with The Aftermath which was cool cause they made him conpletely shich his natural voice up & conpletely adapps a new voice that's not his own.

Then he made a mistake & signed with G-Unit. He beef'd with Domination & Yukmouth which was cheap & conpletely gay as fuck

but since The Beef Game has finally stepped his game up. First he signed Eastwood then he started BWS East. He's got better rappers then G-Unit. He started G-UNOT. He's acting, he's makeing killer mixtapes finally. All In All I gotta say He's finally step'd his game up.

Fuck me theres some brains on this forum, 'gayme', 'game is a clown', jesus is this MENSA? If you don't have anything interpretive to add don't post.
To be honest I agree any game released in street-racing genre is up against stiff competition, but obviously the Game has been included for his popularity to be reflected inslaes, not his computer-production skills. I'll wait until the soundtrack drops before I jump to name-calling. :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.