Game engaged to Congressman's daughter

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Aftermath artist The Game has confirmed his engagement to actress Valeisha Butterfield, the daughter of U.S. Congressman G.K. Butterfield.

Valeisha Butterfield, who appeared as a cheerleader in the film Remember the Titans and a college student in Road Trip, tells Sister 2 Sister magazine that the rapper proposed to her with a 19-carat engagement ring. Their wedding is scheduled to take place on March 22nd.

"I was just as surprised as my family and everybody was," Butterfield told Sister 2 Sister. "I didn't pass out, but I buckled and he caught me. We never dated, that's the thing; we went from being friends to being engaged."

"I was just as surprised as my family and everybody was," Butterfield told Sister 2 Sister. "I didn't pass out, but I buckled and he caught me. We never dated, that's the thing; we went from being friends to being engaged."
The Game becomes desperate. :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.