Game dropped by 50 Cent from G-Unit family/record label

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to an old interview (february 28 or something like that) with Funkmaster Flex and the G-Unit family. First off, Game isn't present, second, on daveyd.com and other Hip Hop forum sites, quotes from 50 include, "I did most of Game's album", "I think he has a problem with 50 Cent, he wants to BE 50 Cent", "Technically, I make more money off his record than he does!" and "The first 3 singles he's got out...are all mine!"

50 said his motive was the fact that Game was thinking about doing a song with Nas and that Game also said he had no beef with Fat Joe.

Why Should Game have to have beef everybody 50 has beef with?

Your opinions and shit, ga'head and post em, I need to hear some other thoughts on this thing

Yeah, why should Game beef with everyone 50 does? I didn't see any of G-Unit backing Game up when he was beefing with Joe Budden? Or what about Yukmouth?

exactly but they also said game got into beef too much or whatever but i dont blame g-unit for not backin him against yukmouth and regime, cause they dont wanna fuck with them

2pacrider said:
exactly but they also said game got into beef too much or whatever but i dont blame g-unit for not backin him against yukmouth and regime, cause they dont wanna fuck with them
How can G-Unit honestly say Game gets into beef too much? If you ask me, they're made for each other.

In my opinion, I actually think 50 is jealous of the fact that the beats on The Documentary are ten times better than his....The fact that game gets Dr. Dre while he gets Eminem (actually a lesser version of Dre..MUCH lesser) must make him tick, so how does he get back at the guy who took his producer? KICK HIM OFF THE LABEL. If you think about it, this is like the younger brother/older brother syndrome cuz 50 had daddy (Dre), but when Game came out, Dre takes care of him. 50 gets angry and decides to do something stupid like kick the hottest sellling artist off his label. That's also the reason Em's album sucked...Dre was concentrating on Game, so you're not gonna hear anything from Em saying 50 was outta line. It's a buncha BS to me man. As for G-Unit expecting him to back them up while they make him deal with his own shit? I can't even say anything, it just sounds fucking ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.