Game disses Bishop Lamont for no reason?

7 Syns

"I'm Gunnin' For Bishop, I'm The King Of This L.A. Shit,
Tell Me Homie Is You Blood Or Crip? Is You Thug Or Bitch,
Cuz The Eses Say They Don't Ever See Holmes Run Around L.A., Fake Ass Ghostwriter Get Your Little Flow Tighter,
'Fore I But You In The Trunk Of This Fuckin' Lowrider,
n**** You Ain't Nothin' But Hittman In Quicksand,
Got A Deal Cuz You Suck A Couple Dicks And,
Turn Your Back On Delaney And Jimmy Hench, man,
Just Take This As A Warnin', Don't Flinch Man,
Where Your Rag? You From 1-9-0? (NO!),
You Know Bep (Not sure of the name exactly)
Do You Bang East Coast? (NO!),
Have You Ever Hopped One 6-4? (NO!),
Do The Hood Feel Your Wack Ass Flow? (NO!),
So Sit Your Little Ass Down Somewhere,
'Fore I Have Them n****s Sit Yo Ass Down Somewhere,
In the Ground Somewhere, Out Of Town Somewhere,
Breakin' News, Body Has Been Found Somewhere...
Now Back To The Video..."
The Game's music is still good, he has his own little thing going and I can't hate on that. Good for him.

But the fuck is the dude's problem? It seemed previously when he dissed cats like Memph for no reason, it was mainly for buzz and for credibility. Fair enough, he was hungry and wanted his name out there. But why diss Bishop Lamont as he did on the new song "The Funeral"? Whats the purpose?

For a dude that screams unity for the westcoast, he sure does have a strange way of showing it. Dissing Spider Loc? Ok, fair enough. Spidey's with the G-Unit so whatever, the business expects disses. But Bishop?

Dude, Bishop is better with his flow game and lyrics game than Game imo. These 2 could have had beautiful collabo's had they worked on combining their music together. Classics even, enough fire to lift an entire coast even. But instead of working for unity Game disses this kid Bishop.

Maybe Game's got some jealousy? Bishop is rumored to be on Detox, to how Snoop was on The Chron or Hittman on 2001.

Dumb-ass move by the Game. Straining his relationship with Dre even more and to an extent Jimmy. Remember those 2 are putting money to develop Bishop, he is their "next".

Speak on it.

Link:http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A5F3042206B40C4C (cheers Sigh for the link)

peace.

Preach

seems fame through g-unit turns you into an all-hating moron. it must be the click mentality. lol.

seriously, shit like this is the reason why i hate game and hardly listen to his music. if you can't take him serious when he's dissing, who knows what else he's being an idiot about.

Jealousy of course.Fuck this guy.He can't touch Bishop with his washed out simple rhymes.I can never take him serious.No matter what he says and to whom he says.Hes a clown.

THEV1LL4N

maybe its cos hes also still wiv aftermath, and is probably another westcoast artist that would probably hook up wiv 50/g-unit to make a couple of tracks or sumthin along those lines.
i mean, were there any other reasons for game leaving the aftermath label other than being under g-unit/aftermath? possibly.

also, in the start of "one blood", (i havent heard this track many times) but does game try dissin dre? i couldnt hear it, because speakers r messed up, but whats he sayin bout dre?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.