Game Concert Last Friday at Guvernment NiteClub at Toronto

Wassup Ya'll....
Check it....I"m a promoter at the Toronto Night Club, the Guvernment...and last Friday, The Game held a concert.

Now, First off...I gotta say..wow. I mean, his performance was off the hook..it was just him and a dj on stage...in his own words, NO HYPE MAN, NO DANCERS, NO FUNNY LIGHTS...just a mic, and a dj....

Ill concert...he did cuts from every song off his album....he did like 5 songs...then started asking the audience what they want to hear...
and he ended up doing every song except, "We Ain't" cuz he said he needed Em for that part....

He did all of "Hate it or Love It", "This Is HOw We Do", "Higher", "Westside Story", "Runnin", and "Dreams"...While he did like 2 verses and a chorus from all of the other songs...

IN fact he did "This Is How We Do" TWICE! and in classic game fashion..got the whole auidience into it...and shout
"Ja Rule can suck my dick"
"Ashanti can suck my dick"
"MUrda INc can suck my dick"
Yukmouth can suck my dick
Joe Budden Can Suck my dick
Memphis Bleek can suck my dick

In between sets, he would talk to the audience....he threw his hat to the crowd....He was wearing a long, black tee...with JAY-Z airbrushed on the front...and he ended up tossing it to the audience...

He had a great stage pressence, he just spit over the beat, he didn' spit over the actual songs, the only time he fucked up was when he did "Start From Scratch", Cuz he jugged a bottle of Champane, and got teary eyed while performing.....the audience was never bored, he had people jumping, going crazy...everyone was hyped...overall great performance.

wow when he comes to montreal i wonder who else will be sucking his dick.....was hoping it would be the g-unit one again but the beef is over that one would of sold better then the original how we do lyrics....:)

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Were there 'Bloods' in the crowd jumping around throwing their bandanas and shit on stage? They always tend to show up and start shit, they don't have nothing better to do...

saltynuts said:
Did he say Fuck G-Unit?
Nah...he made jokes bout it througout the show...like.."So what they kicked me off G-unit? I don't need crew, I got u guys" (the audience)...or like, "I don't need a crew to help me, aint' nobody help me..except, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Aftermath..and you ppl"....But nothing bad bout G-Unit

two187pac said:
go into detail bout the drinking thing, you mean he downed a hole bottle on stage and started singing?
Welll...someone requested "Starting from Scratch" and he was like "It's an emotional track and i wrote it while i was drunk, so ya'll gotta give me a second to get back in that mind state"....He then jugged a bottle on stage, took a couple quick puffs of a blunt and did the first verse and the chorus then cut the song saying "ya'll gonna make me cry, this song is for my nigga billboard, can we get a minute of silence"......

FlipMo said:
Were there 'Bloods' in the crowd jumping around throwing their bandanas and shit on stage? They always tend to show up and start shit, they don't have nothing better to do...
Well...we had people dressed in red, we had some ppl waving around their bandanas....T.Dot, dont' really got a lot of crips or bloods, cuz that's an L.A. thing, we know that...but we got our own gangs and crews and sets....

Like someone requested to do his verse from "Certified Gangstaz" and took a bandana from the crownd, wrapped it around his mic, and did his verse.

On an interesting side note....the bouncer was telling me that the Game and the ppl Game that rolled with to the club all had guns, and that he had to literally, confiscate them and hide them (in case popo showed up), and gave them back when they left.

i heard games concerts are on the intensity level of no other from a few of my friends who drove from cali all the way to canada. i can't wait till he start his US tour.

Crazy thing DaFiveNine, as I read your post, Start From Scratch started playing on my Windows Media Player shuffle playlist. Crazy shit, seems like somebody on this board needs to sell me tix or at least tell me when he comes into St. Louis, cuz I'm sure as hell not going to the Nelly concert

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
_carmi said:
and tomorrow his show is at montreal at the dome and i'm missing that :(
Seems like everyone from MTL on this board is either missing it or just isn't going.

Whatever, Dome always has concerts. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.