Game changes title to his album, cuts ties with Dr Dre (info here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
duno if this is true but here it is;

Multi-platinum rapper and part time Oprah activist Jayceon Terell Taylor has recently made plans to abandon the title of his much anticipated sophomore release, The Doctors Advocate to a much more provocative, The Devils Advocate.

When asked for the reason of this stunning decision Jayceons publicist confirmed that "We are deeply regretting the events that have unfolded with G-Unit and Aftermath but Curtis Jackson can not continue to interfere with Andre and Jayceons musical relationship" to a another stunning announcement "so from now on The Game will not be affiliated with Dr Dre in any way, street wise or musically" when asked if this had anything to do with recent photos emerging of a happy looking Jayceon Taylor standing next to Suge Knight the publicist had this to say "You will have to wait till the album is released".

Its not known how this will be go down with Dr Dre, because Suge Knight is an old enemy that has previously threatened Andre and his family members lives, as of today we still havent heard an official response from the Aftermath camp.

The Devils Advocate, which is set for release later this year, will feature appearances from Nas and Mary J Blige, while production is supplied by Cool & Dre, Scott Storch and Nu Jersey Devil, among others."

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=119286.0

just thought ide mention the game sounds like an idiot pussy at the end of that "funeral" song..he sounds like a whiney girl "THAT AINT ME IN A G-STRING NIGGA!!"

Sarr said:
duno if this is true but here it is;

Multi-platinum rapper and part time Oprah activist Jayceon Terell Taylor has recently made plans to abandon the title of his much anticipated sophomore release, The Doctors Advocate to a much more provocative, The Devils Advocate.

When asked for the reason of this stunning decision Jayceons publicist confirmed that "We are deeply regretting the events that have unfolded with G-Unit and Aftermath but Curtis Jackson can not continue to interfere with Andre and Jayceons musical relationship" to a another stunning announcement "so from now on The Game will not be affiliated with Dr Dre in any way, street wise or musically" when asked if this had anything to do with recent photos emerging of a happy looking Jayceon Taylor standing next to Suge Knight the publicist had this to say "You will have to wait till the album is released".

Its not known how this will be go down with Dr Dre, because Suge Knight is an old enemy that has previously threatened Andre and his family members lives, as of today we still havent heard an official response from the Aftermath camp.

The Devils Advocate, which is set for release later this year, will feature appearances from Nas and Mary J Blige, while production is supplied by Cool & Dre, Scott Storch and Nu Jersey Devil, among others."

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=119286.0

just thought ide mention the game sounds like an idiot pussy at the end of that "funeral" song..he sounds like a whiney girl "THAT AINT ME IN A G-STRING NIGGA!!"
If the connection to Suge is true... the seperation between Game/Dre is probably more due to that than the 50/Game beef.

I just can't see Dre dropping Game cuz "50 doesn't like him". That's not business, that's some high school bullshit that I would hope Dre is far above stooping to at this point in his career.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
no...dre dropping game because of 50 is smart. 50cent makes dre more money in one year than game will make him in a lifetime. That is a smart business move. and dont forget, game starts all these petty beefs...it seems dre just doesnt wana associate himself with an attention seeker

Sarr said:
no...dre dropping game because of 50 is smart. 50cent makes dre more money in one year than game will make him in a lifetime. That is a smart business move. and dont forget, game starts all these petty beefs...it seems dre just doesnt wana associate himself with an attention seeker
What's "smart" is to keep both of them on the label and let BOTH make you money. 50 is doing nothing but being a fucking child. This is his grown up version of "fine, you don't wanna be nice to me? I'm taking my ball and going home".

And lol @ "game starts petty beefs". You MUST be joking. I mean... 50 is the fucking KING of starting petty beefs. On top of that, tell me... who are bigger attention seekers than 50 and Puffy?

50 says "oh, you did a video with so and so and I don't like them, so I don't like you now"... THAT'S not petty?

Casey

Staff member
This isn't true. Game has just recorded a track with Dre AND Snoop. DJ Semtex, the head of Def Jam UK who I did the 'Pac documentary with, met up with Game while we were there (me and the show's producer went out to the sunset strip) and Game played him 5 tracks he was working on straight from the pro tools (they werent even mixed yet)

one of them was produced by Dre and had both Dre and Snoop rhyming on it too. Another track has Nas on it and was laced by Just Blaze I think. Check Semtex's blog, i think he wrote about the tracks he heard on there - www.myspace.com/djsemtex is his address.

This is a rumour but I think Games ties with Dre are getting fucked up because Game just dissed Bishop Lamont on his new track The Funeral.

That and another rumour is that Ya Boy isn't on BWS anymore.

I'm going with Militant and say that its bullshit.. So many game/50 etc haters on the net that im sure some 14 year old kid probaly made it up..

tennis_dog said:
i bet game feels really stupid for saying "dre" in every one of his goddamn songs....
Getting dropped from a label doesn't cause you to be less of a fan of someone.

I'm a rapper out in the D. I'm a big fan of Eminem. If I were signed to Shady and a year after my first album came out he dropped me, I wouldn't necessarily not like him anymore or be mad that I repped Shady on my tracks.

I think Snoop Dogg is and has been a sell out for at least a good 6 or 7 years now... but, that doesn't negate the classic album that is Doggystyle.

_carmi

me, myself & us
that gotta be fake. maybe the name change is true wouldnt be surprised it sounds less dickrider, but for the rest i smell BULLSHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.