Game Cameos In Old G-Unit Videos

i came across the g-unit video for wanna get to know you. in all honesty its almost sad to see how much of like a follower game is in the vid, if you watch it its like he is having the time of his life with these guys and he would give anything to like spit a verse at the end of the track, all g-unit shirt and g-unit banada'd up, throwing his arm around lloyd banks after a punchline. and at the end of the video where they like knight him into g-unit, put that g-unit chain over his neck

i almost feel bad for him lol, i dont think he wanted to leave g-unit at all, but because he got kicked out hes acting like he did and using the whole g-unot campaign to kind of ride out any more fame he can get from g-unit whether with them or against them.

anyways, just thought it was interesting seeing him in the vid

one love
a

hes in in da club, young buck's shorty wanna ride/stomp (the stomp part), wanna get to know you, poppin them thangs (i think), banks on fire/warrior video (the warrior part)

wasn't he in the "On Fire" video also...i'm pretty sure that was him with Buck at the top of that building rolling a blunt and dumping the tabacco on that security guard

TCD

He's on for about 1 sec. at the end of In Da Club blue bandana dancin with some chick.

And he's also in the end of the on Fire video.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.