Game And Snoop Concert Detials!

HEY ALL, JUS WANTED TO FILL U IN ON THE SNOOP AND GAME SHOW THAT WAS LAST NIGHT HERE IN VANCOUVER BC..ALL IN ALL IT WAS AN OK SHOW...GAME CAME OUT IN A TEAM CANADA JERSEY HAD LOTTA ENEERGY ON STAGE DID ALL HIS SONGS..DID THE USAL FUCK 50 BANKS, BUCK AND SHIT..DRANK 2 BOTTLES OF LIQUOUR IN LIKE 2 MINS AND BUSTED MY FAV SONG OF THE NIGHT START FROM SCRATCH..AFTER A HOUR BREAK SNOOP CAME ON HE WAS ALRIGHT HE WAS WITH SOOPAFLY SINGIN HIS CLASSICS..BUT THE THING I WAS HARSH DISSAPOINTED ABOUT WHAT DAZ AND KURUPT WASNT THERE...I BOUGHT MY TICKETS CUZ I WANTED TO GO SEE EM AND THAT KINDA RUINED THE SHOW FOR ME..BUT THEY ALL DID A AWESOME JOB...SNOOP EVEN BROUGHT OUT LADY OF RAGE TO DO AFRO PUFFS.. :cool:

Yo Shammi, i was at the concert too. Was hella bomb in my opinion, the place was a giant hotbox and at some points, you could only see snoop's silhouette on the stage. I was really disappointed daz and kurupt didn't show too. Was lookin forward to watchin them perform. Game stole the show, sprayed the crowd with a bottle of cristal then downed 2 bottles and finished his act hella drunk and ripped. Good times...

YEA TRUE ENOUGH..AT TIMES ALL YA COULD SEE WAS LIL BIT OF SNOOP..I DONT KNOW I THOUGHT SNOOPS PERFORMANCE WAS ALRIGHT BUT GAME CAME OUT AND PUT ONA GOOD SHOW..I DONT EVEN LIEK HIM TOO MUCH BUT HE RIPPED IT NICELY..HAHA DID YALL SEE THAT GUY IN THE YAO MING JERSEY GO ON STAGE AND GET LEVELED BY THAT BODYGAURD...ANY CLUES WHY DPG WASNT THERE?? :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.