Game and Ras Kass altercation

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
According to sources WestCoast rappers Game and Ras Kass were involved in a brawl last night in Hollywood nightclub, Element.

While details given from each rappers camp differ, what is clear is that an argument erupted and Ras Kass was hit in the face.

According to Ras Kass, Game and about 30 others confronted him in the club. He said: "The nigga tried to jump me 30 to 2, yet I'm alive and chillin'. My sweater is still white and all my jewelry intact. Game is a 'Change Of Heart,' stripping, fake-ass blood, who sold some records riding Dr Dre's shirt tails."

Ras continued: "I guess he thought this would help him sell some more records. I was so unfazed by it all that I went up to his car afterwards and challenged him right there. Game is no match for me physically or lyrically."

However Game remebers the incident slightly different.

"Aint nobody hit that dude but me, he's crazy talking about 30 people," Game said in a statement. "I never had beef and never met Ras Kass, unless it was a quick exhange saying hello. He talked about my son by name. You can say what you want about me, but what does my son got to do with it? I seen the niggaa in the club. I walked up to him in the club and it was my mans birthday, so I didn't want to mess up his party. When the lights came on, at the end I asked him about the freestyle. He said it wasn't nothing, but he started in on that 'it's whatever I'm Ras Kass and punched him in the face before he could finish."

"Ras Kass' career is over," Game said. "I ended it with that one punch last night."

The incident is believed to have occurred because Game is upset by lyrics on a track off a Ras Kass mixtape called Caution from last year. In the track, the rapper says the line, "Get a thousand tattoos and won't raise ya gun/ so when you get merked, I'ma raise ya son."

Despite Game thinking the lyrics were aimed at him, Ras has previously said that they weren't. Speaking last year, the rapper said: "The track 'Caution' that I wrote and recorded is not directed towards any artist. It's a general statement. If the shoe fits, find a matching skirt. When I do diss somebody, I certainly wouldn't bring their children into it."

IversonPac said:
Lol Game is fightin with everyone. How come there are never videos like this that you wanna see, but u can see 50 get arrested and its boring?
lol i heard theres a video on the net with jim jones gettin jumped at a basketball game, and camron running away..

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Fataldawg said:
lol i heard theres a video on the net with jim jones gettin jumped at a basketball game, and camron running away..
There is... I posted a news report a few months back.

But it's a bit unfair. It's about 40 Vs 2.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.