Game and 50: umm what next?

thoughts on what?....everyone knows that the "fued" was just publicity for their albums...this is just feeding the hype machine some more speculation...

lol yeah so what game had that shit on his myspace too. if i was 50 and i wanted to make more money i'd wear that shit. he's getting 25% of what it sells.

samtarin said:
lol yeah so what game had that shit on his myspace too. if i was 50 and i wanted to make more money i'd wear that shit. he's getting 25% of what it sells.
exactly lol..... 50s makin money off of game whether they beefin or not. 50s the smart one.

:laugh: . 50's only clowning Game by wearing that T-shirt. He's knows which buttons to press in order for Game to have another G-Unit diss out by the top of the year.:laugh:

^yeah but 50 is still making money off it. so either way he wins. neither of games albums was better than GRODT or 50's older stuff. tied with maybe.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.