Gallery

i cant post nemore pics in my gallery, it says ive used to much space, but people like emma, carmi, and ghetto star seem to hav unlimited room

i don no if its jus that they use smaller pics that take up less storage or wut, but i jus find it wierd that i can only hav 6 pics, and ghettostar has 80

also, my storage seemed to get bigger a lil while ago, before i cudnt post nemore pics, then jus recently i had room, but only for one pic, i jus wanna no the situation on how ur storage works cuz no one else seems to hav ne problems with limited photo sharing

S. Fourteen

They probably have pictures that are compressed into smaller sizes. Most of your pictures are around 130 KB while a lot of Emma's pictures are well below that.

Try asking about software for image compression in Tech Talk. I use Photoshop.

On a side note- Emma and GhettoStar pics are just fine.. what I'm sick of is seeing pictures Tupac, weed & ex girlfriends. (pictures of ex's are actually funny)

Amara

i dont know what the limits were for the gallery Saint, Rukas set them. i could guess and say it might be due to probation... but I'm not 100% sure. Why not take down the ones of your shoes, lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.