G-Unit turned away from Canada

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Only 50 Cent and G-Unit members Olivia and Lloyd Banks were allowed to enter Canada for his Canadian tour, as the rest of the artists on the rapper’s label – Tony Yayo, Mobb Deep, M.O.P. and Young Buck – were denied entry into the country because of their criminal records.

50 was able to gain entry only after obtaining a temporary resident permit.

On stage at his first tour stop, 50 vented about his immigration frustrations to the crowd.

"Somebody got shot the other day and they said it was my fault and didn't want to let me in the country,” he said. “I was in immigration for about two hours today and I thought about turning back. Young Buck got turned back. And Tony Yayo, Mobb Deep and M.O.P. But I stuck it out . . . Fuck the police!"

50 Cent is scheduled to wrap his Canadian tour in Ottawa on Dec. 21. The rapper will launch a tour of New Zealand and Australia in February.

PELLA

their so dumb. Whatd u expect with a criminal record that big. "Oh please, come to Canada, we dont mind you hustling and killing people." Im surprised 50 got in. Stupid for Yayo for trying to get in...he just got out the pen. stupid stupid stupid. Theyre mad for all the wrong reasons.

I'm sure that for the Toronto International Film Festival a month back they let movie stars in with criminal records. But since I have no evidence to back this up I'm gonna go look and see if I can find anything.

and attack wasn't the right word i should have used, discriminate would be more fitting.

Lol! I feel sorry 4 the canadians, it's that they have to get along with 50. As 4 the laws it was been a while since any law had make me happy! :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.