G-UNIT Takeover Continues....

THIS IS PURELY RUMOUR.......

RAS KASS, G-UNIT = AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE?

I heard many moons ago that Ras Kass was going to sign with G-Unit. That notion quickly became one of the many discarded and ignored B.S. rumors I get on a day to day basis. But I look on AHH’s flicks page and what do I see? Ras Kass chilling with Lloyd Banks and G-Unit at the young moneymaker’s birthday party. Now, they have me thinking. Is Ras going to The Unit? That would be an epic signing as it was when Ras first signed back in the day. Wow! Ras, give me another “Nature of the Threat” please! (PS: Look at Sha Money XL in the back - hahahaah!)

ill-matic

G-Unit needs to start breeding some new talent instead of recycling already existent and established artists into manufactured pop princesses

i think thats the deathrow way to get as many artists on your label to strengthen your camp and just promise them you gonna release an album thru them, but never happens

dont think hes gonna sign just g unit persistent

He should see how terribly Mobb Sleep fell off after signing to G-Unit, and reconsider.

If you want to put out one super-crappy album on a critical level, and have it sell out all over, but then be completely forgotten after that, then please, by all means, sign to G-Unit. It's career suicide.

DontGo2Sleep said:
He should see how terribly Mobb Sleep fell off after signing to G-Unit, and reconsider.

If you want to put out one super-crappy album on a critical level, and have it sell out all over, but then be completely forgotten after that, then please, by all means, sign to G-Unit. It's career suicide.
mobb deeps albums sellin

Im gonna laugh when he signs to G-Unit, then turns around and makes a rough ass album. What would yall say then?

And in my opinion, Mobb Deep never fell off, because they were never on in the first place.

ARon

^It's just my humble opinion but Mobb Deep released a classic, thats pretty "on" if you ask me.

But if I thought people were hating all kinds cus of Mobb signing to G-Unit wait til Ras Kass actually pens the ink, lol, gonna be funny as hell.

DrugBa11ad said:
Im gonna laugh when he signs to G-Unit, then turns around and makes a rough ass album. What would yall say then?

And in my opinion, Mobb Deep never fell off, because they were never on in the first place.

wasn't mobb deep gonna be like they always was EVEN DOE THEY SINGED to g-unit?//? WHO IS ALL UP ON THAT CD??????

rass kass is ill but fitty gonna fck him over with his hooks

DrugBa11ad said:

Mobb Deep released The infamous, Hell on Earth and Murda Muzik. Three albums completely demolish any G-unit release, ever. To anyone who heard any of their earlier work they were definately on point. Mobb deep completely fell off. OK lets rewind time. Back in what 98,99, they released the single "Quiet Storm". Now, Flash Forward. "Put em in their Place". Both first singles. Compare lyrics. HUGE difference.

If Ras Kass signs to G-unit and makes a rough ass album. Stop there. Because it is not possible on this planet.

Yall can say whatever you want, mobb deep has always sucked.

Well, maybe thats harsh, they have just never been THAT good.

But what I'm saying is, just because they signed to G-Unit doesn't mean thats what caused it, they were falling off anyway. Havoc produced most of Blood Money didn't he? And the beats were wack as fuck, thats his fault there.

Shot 21

DrugBa11ad said:

But what I'm saying is, just because they signed to G-Unit doesn't mean thats what caused it, they were falling off anyway. Havoc produced most of Blood Money didn't he? And the beats were wack as fuck, thats his fault there.
Agreed. I have never liked Mobb Deep so they can sink with the G Unit ship for all I care. But I was sad to see M.O.P sign. I quite liked them. They aint gonna sound right on all them soft pop beats with 50 singing the chorus.

DrugBa11ad said:

all i was referring to was the lyrics. The lyrics is what made the Mobb IMO. Theyre beats (they had a few classics) but for the most part they were nothing extrodinary. Their words are what i really liked. They told stories and they just flowed so well.

HellRazor05 said:
==successful single of their entire career
By pure sales? yeah

By critical acclaim? Hell no

and usually when you have this combo, unless you're 50, Eminem, Britney, or someone who's already "on top of the music industry," it IS career suicide.

I need not say what happened to Rakim, signing with Aftermath basically killed his career. The greatest rapper of all time, and his career flushed down the toilet because of a bad move like signing with Shady/Aftermath.

I like Mobb's new album.. In fact, I think it alot better then their last 2, even though G-units all over it.. All the people saying that they "sound different on this album" I really dont think have been listenin to Mobb for the past few years.. The style that P and Hav rap with now is pretty much the same since "Infamy" and that dropped like 4 -5 years ago..

The hood is definately feelin this album.. I've heard so many cars bumpin "Blood Money" in the past week.. It's even comin from mine!

But back on topic, hmmmm ras kass and g-unit? Damn, gotta wait and see what happens.. Should be interesting if he signs though..

Supposedly he's Not signing with G-Unit hes waiting on a another Label's decision or sum shit.

i'm not gonna bother buying the Blood Money album mainly cuz i hate G-Unit with a passion and it makes me want to stick a fork in my ear every time i hear them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.