G-Unit spaz's out

source: www.sohh.com

Yea... I'm also hearing that G-Unit was spazzing out on some fans again!!!

Yuppp... supposedly Yayo and Olivia were up in the Lynnhaven Mall at Finish Line signing autographs when someone in the crown started yelling"Fu*k G-UNIT... DDDD--BLOCK." So, then Spider Loc and another member of G-unit told the people yelling the chants to say it in Yayo's face.

So a brave few did just that in front of Yayo and 3 other members of the G-Unit entourage followed them out. Shortly after, there was a loud noise from outside, and the members of G-Unit were stomping out the protestors.

Wow-- damn... I know G-Unit are "guerillas" and all, but damn, stomping out kids at the mall-- That's not even a good look!!

sounds fake as fuck, but uh.....u never know.......shit happens

in the end, after readin' a few comments about it under the story from someone who *said* they were there......they said it was spider loc takin' on 3 dudes then like 8 members who were with yayo, olivia and spider loc jumped in as security got olivia and yayo out of there.......

I WOULD FUCKIN SPIT ON EVERYONES GUNIT SHOES

the whole fuckin crew was a time ago in vienna, and i had fuckin no time to JOIN the event..i dont have respect at all
i heard form homeys, that they didnt it live, the playd the whole album at the background, and 50 screams a few times in the mic, lika a muthafucka

itz good for party, but it isnt real rap at all
and the flow is pooring everyone mumbles ahhh gunit ahh

shit, i would talk shit to them...but i wouldn't yell no shit like D Block...i'd just say they wack...but if i did get jumped...i'd make sure i was in the mall so a bunch of mutha fuckaz would witness that shit and testify against them when i'm suing them for millions

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.