G-Unit not dropped by Interscope

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
G-Unit has not been dropped from Interscope Records, as recent rumors have suggested. Word of the label’s demise may have been sparked by sluggish record sales from artists Mobb Deep and Lloyd Banks.

G-Unit projects to drop in 2007 include a new album from label head 50 Cent titled Before I self Destruct, and a new project from Young Buck.

Pittsey said:
G-Unit has not been dropped from Interscope Records, as recent rumors have suggested. Word of the label’s demise may have been sparked by sluggish record sales from artists Mobb Deep and Lloyd Banks.

G-Unit projects to drop in 2007 include a new album from label head 50 Cent titled Before I self Destruct, and a new project from Young Buck.
I Hope they get dropped soon, so that hip-hop can recover from this nightmare, face it, G-Unit is finished, rapper game showed them, the hip-hop community showed them and so is the american public.

Woj

Yo trutupac fan, news flash, game sucks. Why would interscope drop their number one seller. Mobb Deep and Banks might not have selled, but G-unit is still the biggest seller for interscope. By the way Game blows and without Fifty or Dre you see the product, a sub par album and an ending career. Like fifty said "I caried Game's style for nine months and then gave birth to it". Like it or not without Fifty, Game would be NOTHING.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.