G-UNIT IN AUSTRALIA...haha, banks gets the shits with the aussies

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
lats night i saw the 50cent concert,,, and it was fuckin excellent. I admit i was worried cause people told me it was shit the last time 50 came out there (apparently he had a flue and cut his set short)...but g-unit went off! songs that got the crowd goin wild were;

warrior (lloyd banks)
in da club
playboy (banks)
wanksta
whatup gangsta
candy shop

anyway, young buck is full of energy, jumpin around everywhere and really hypo. Banks and buck started smokin weed on stage. 50cent goit the crowd to scream "all i wana do is get high,get drunk and fuck" and when everybody did, he kinda told everybody off which was a shock. he was like;

"was wrong with you people??!? theres little kids here"

so he got some chubby 9 year old on stage and asked him what his name is...and that his sorry if it looks like he is setting a bad example blah blah blah

show ended with 50 cent strippin his clotjhes an throwing it to the crowd, he even took his pants down and got down to his underwear

was a mad show..then me and 2 friends headed to the afterparty where buck and banks were gona show up.

SO we went to the afterparty, everybody was expecting 50cent to show..because me and my mates werent vip, we hid in the gambling room so we could sneak into it when g-units security rocks up.

oh yea, lil john was there who also had a set. He was really down to earth, mingling with the crowd, so was lil scrappy.

banks and buck wouldnt move from their security spot, and all these people were on the vip dancefloor rushing to see him and buck. So they were standing there like statues, and a packed dancefloor was all squashed in to see em. All the chics were dying to get close to em and flirt with them.

anyway, eventually all the people rushing upto see em, banks gets really pissed off and starts pouring malabu all over the crowd surounding him in a semi circle. And he starts yelling "just back the fuck off, get fucked" really loud and kept pouring liquor on anybody near him. Then when people backed away a lil, he started lkaughing with buck.

Olivia is a machine in person...those tits and arse!!! Damn she was lookin good.

anyway, i got some pics i cna upload. I wish i videotaped banks goin nuts, was funny

Sarr

ok gime 20 min

oh yea, end of the show...when lil john, scrappy and their aunterage walked outa the club, they just randomly grabbed some cute lookin chics and took em to their hotel. The chics were just so in shock..
amazing what being famous can do

Diaz

Sarr said:
ok gime 20 min

oh yea, end of the show...when lil john, scrappy and their aunterage walked outa the club, they just randomly grabbed some cute lookin chics and took em to their hotel. The chics were just so in shock..
Wow, I would have sued them LOL.

7 Syns

I was gonna go but had a change of heart in the last minute, Ill stick to the underground venues and shows. Like Red & Meth, Blackalicious, Naughty By Nature etc..

peace.

7 Syns said:
I was gonna go but had a change of heart in the last minute, Ill stick to the underground venues and shows. Like Red & Meth, Blackalicious, Naughty By Nature etc..

peace.
syns you were going to go to a g-unit show? :(

word. i went. had a fuckin good time. lil jon was alright, but g-unit went off. we had pretty shit seats, but we snuck down to where some of our other mates were close up and everyone was going nuts there so it was good.

highlights for me were:

shorty wanna ride
warrior song
on fire
disco inferno

and when banks and buck first sparked up on stage... what was the song they played at that moment? i forget what it was but the crowd went crazy.

overall fucking good concert.

i heard last time in melbourne he left after 30 mins or something cos the crowd was shit...i was worried it might be like that last night, but the crowd was sick.

Sarr

^
i think they were playing next episode?? and another song, i cant remember...pretty sure it was just an instrumental though

still cant forget how mad it was when warrior went on...i never knew so many people in sydney even knew of the song. crowd went nuts

I didn't go to the concert but I'd heard about the after party on Oxford street. Did 50 not attend? I considered going down but couldn't really be arsed.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Sarr said:
Man, Fucking stars, they can do what the fuck they want to and get away with it. lol

aloivas said:
i heard last time in melbourne he left after 30 mins or something cos the crowd was shit...i was worried it might be like that last night, but the crowd was sick.
u heard wrong. he lost his voice about 20 minutes into the show and he went off stage to try fix himself up but it didnt work. to his credit, he still came out and finished the show, albiet without rapping ha but Banks and Buck covered for him ... was diaaspointing but at least he didnt say 'fuck this' and just walk off and end the show.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.