G-unit - D block, the songs

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
alright. so far, as of wednesday, april 13th, there are seven songs that have been released regarding this beef. you just asked for the d-block/g-unit ones, but just in case, i'll throw in the other two as well.

first, 50 released PIGGY BANK. 'diss to jadakiss, fat joe, nas...pretty much everyone he could fit into 4 minutes and 15 seconds.

shortly after, jada came back at 50 with ANIMAL - also called CHECKMATE. you can find it under either name.

at about the same time, fat joe released his own diss at 50, entitled MY 44. once again, this song goes under several names, the other two i'm aware of being FUCK 50 and FAKE GANGSTA.

another week or two goes by, and everything is relatively quiet. then, out of nowhere, benzino comes at the entire g-unit crew, or rather, interscope, with his own diss, known as CHECKMATE (not to be confused with jada's song of the same name).

several days following that release, 50 cent and tony yayo responded to jadakiss and fat joe's songs, with a song called I RUN NEW YORK, released on let the games begin vol. 4. as far as i'm aware of, there only seems to be a poor, mixtape-quality version of this song as of present.

then, even more recently, d-block shot back once again with two songs - one called CLICKITY CLANK by sheek louch, and the other - THE UNIT DON'T WANT IT, by jada and jae hood.

and yeah. that's the progress of the beef up to this point.

now let's try it in numerical form.

1. piggy bank - 50 cent
2. animal - jadakiss
3. my 44 - fat joe
4. checkmate - benzino
5. i run new york - 50 cent/tony yayo
6. clickity clank - sheek louch
7. the unit don't want it - jadakiss/jae hood

you can find the links to all of these songs on this board, but if you need one, just PM me, and i'll send it right over.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
actually, i lied. as i was typing the previous reply, i was in the middle of downloading THE UNIT DON'T WANT IT. now, listening to it, i can see that it's clearly not a diss track.

'probably just a fake or something. whatever.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
sure.

i just tried to send them through e-mail, but for some reason, it couldn't send.

so i went back on the forum, and got you the links for both of them. the first one has only one link - 'should work fine.

checkmate has 3 - one of them is bound to work.

if you still can't get them, my screenname is rtyfghvb (no n, like in my username). i should be on for a little while - just IM me and i'll send them over through there.

sheek louch - clickity clank

benzino - checkmate

benzino - checkmate (if the first one doesn't work)

benzino - checkmate (if the first two don't work)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.