g. litt continued:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
since the other thread was closed as i was writing a reply, heres what i wanted to ask.
ok my last post in this forum because the retarded admin namely rukas, doesn't explain his actions properly. you wanna talk about westsyde01 breaking rules? In case you forgot G. Litt broke rules including racism and being offensive/abusive. She was also banned by Chronic. Until the knight in shining armour aka gay biased admin aka karl kennedy aka rukas unbanned her due to their "friendship". So I really dont see how you can twist this shit onto westsyde.
The chances of G. Litt posting a rare and unheard are slim and none. If it were about good hookups surely lm would be mod. If it were about being around a long time I can name a handful of people who would make good mods. I couldn't give a flying aiborn in sexual encounter what forum this dumb bitch used to run. Oh and about what she's doing outside this forum being nobodies business, who are you kidding? I'm sure amaru would love to hear who she is and the type of site(s) she runs and how she has ripped people off. How can someone so untrustworthy and disresctful (in the sens of bootlegging pac stuff) be in a position of authority huh?

in the words of mr. burns: good day to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.