Furiously Dangerous

Stone_Cold

Well if you think that then I would suggest your a bit mental. And that chorus is one of the shittest ive ever had the misfortune of hearing.

i see you guys keep talkin about chorus.we are talking about lyrics.i did say they can rap i didnt mention the chorus.if you guys say they arent ill ryhmers i would say you are mental

THEV1LL4N

mike D. i only commented on the chorus because the thread title was about the song. seeing that the title of the thread was named after the song, i would say that anyone could talk about anything related to that song.

im not going to comment on the lyrics just yet because ive only heard it once, at night time, meaning lower volume. will give my opinion on this tomorrow.

i think that lyrically they are better than any other active group out there right now. they would murder the likes of young money, wacka flocka, rick ross, drake, j cole, kanye, etc etc who i think are mediocre but have that charisma which makes them have that 'appeal' to the public. being more charismatic with that 'swagger' makes these artists stand out more these days and so people follow this trend and so they are viewed as being so great. they are making hits, club bangers and in some cases really good music. but i wonder how many of those songs will be timeless classics and go down in history as not just a hit, but a classic that would not perish over time and as generations come and go.

very well said sandeep. Well i will agree we dont know if the songs will be here down the line but onto another topic joe budden as a solo man,his music is so classic. i dont think you can get any better then him if you are into emotional deep lyrics. thats just my opinion though.i feel like he is close to what pac would have been if he would have been around and matured.if you never gave joey a listen most of his music is really great.doesnt rap about drugs,killing people.real life events.

THEV1LL4N

very true. he stands out from the rest when he raps about emotional stuff. that's why he's got the label of making "emo-rap". his success using that style has meant that he now has to be labelled with a name like that,

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.